.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lake Death

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

Crushed under the weight of Lake Huron, there is nothing left.
All is silent, wet, and dark as I lay waiting for my ultimate fate.
The quiet buries all in the silent secret of the waves of its depth.
Slowly as my soul rises, my body is now a part of the shore.

Looking down into its eerie depths, the lake reveals all its splendor,
I can't help but realize the truth in reincarnation and the cycle of life.
I can be found in all the wrecks, all the storms, and all watery graves.
What's next, I do not know - just the rustling of waves against the shore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content