.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Monday, March 13, 2006

RESPONSE ...nothing but sophistry and illusion

As I state below, this entry profoundly changed the way I viewed certain subjects.
One day I hope to do the same with my writing!

More later...

Lindsey

____________________________________________________________________
...nothing but sophistry and illusion

WOW. His entry concerning male sexuality really gave me a new perspective on how women are portrayed on our society. It harms not only women and their body image, it hurts men as well. Above all, it hurts relationships between men and women. I would have never thought of these subjects in this light if it hadn't been for this entry.

More later.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content