.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Monday, March 06, 2006

As I Live on the Edge of Life

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

As I live on the edge of life, I clearly see what is truly most important.
No high-paced career, no material goods could ever make me happy.
All I need I have right in front of me now, the love of my life, my family.
If I lost everything else, I would still be ok, and now I have proof.

I have proof that I am worth more than my title or the money I make.
As I start out on this beautiful journey called life, I know what's precious.
No matter whether I achieve or experience failure, they will always be there.
They have, and always will, pick up the pieces that have shattered like glass.

The newest reincarnation may be more fragile, but it is also more beautiful.
While it may be fragile, it also has an inner strength that wasn't there before.
It is wiser for the fall, and now knows how to love more fully, deeper than ever.
And that is truly the greatest gift one can give herself in times of deep depair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content