.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Frustration Beyond Frustrations

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

I tried to do as I was told, but ended up worse off.
I tried to keep it all together, but all fell to pieces.
I tried to stop it, but it happened to me anyway.
I tried to be responsible, but all worked against me.

Frustrated beyond belief, I need piece of mind.
Frustrated beyond belief, all I want is a chance.
Frustrated beyond belief, I insist on options!
Frustrated beyond belief, I need a new job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content