.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Summers Past

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

As I close my eyes and imagine days gone by,
I see the slow, murky river setting summer's pace.
Running, walking, swimming, playing, life ws full.
Rolling down hills, gazing at the stars... I had it all.

Most importantly, I was allowed to be a child;
And I am grateful I wasn't forced to grow too fast.
Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa; All were there.
All ensured I had the best. For this I am grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content