.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

On Writers and Writing....

I am certainly getting back in the writing mode, as well as the blogging mode.

Look for lots of new content over the next few days.

I've really explored LiveJournal (there is a link to my journal on my links list) and even started a blog on Yahoo! 360. It isn't going to be involved. It essentially is going to vaguely chronicle changes/improvements in my other blogs (which are linked on my 360 page), as well as serve as a communications hub.

More later...

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content