.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Out of the Shadows

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

Out of the Shadows I grow, needing only love and light to thrive.
It is only through pain that I learn all the lessons I need to live.
My impatience gets the best of me as I awaken all that is inside.
As I begin to walk again, I can't help but want to run as before.
Will all be lost as in the past - or will I at last taste rich success?

While I await my fate, all I can do is plan, plan, and plan some more.
Plan my family, my career, my home - as well as everything in between
Down to the last detail, I will live my life in sweet, perfect perfection.
I may have to trade one dream for another, but I will never stop at all.
Never stop dreaming, scheming, planning all that I will become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content