.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Life

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

As I look ahead this year, I smile.
There is nothing to fear, nothing to ponder.
I'll simply sit back for a while.
When the time is right, I'll begin to wander.

Wherever I go, I know that I can rely on me.
No one else is required for my happiness.
For once in my life, I simply just be.
In this new life, all will be brightness.

Brightness and light will prevail.
While my destination is uncertain,
I intend to attend to every detail.
Only my eventual happiness is certain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content