.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Second Apology...

Recently I posted an apology regarding my lack of ambition when it comes to writing...

Well, NO MORE! Starting this evening, I am recommiting myself to writing. Please bear wtih me, as I know it will only continue to impove.

As a quick side note before I get down to business, I really need to thank Brian. Right or wrong, Brian feels that I have talent. I might not have the opportunity to truly make it, but he feels that I definitely have the talent. It means a lot to me that he believes in me so wholeheartedly. His enthusiasm might be misplaced, but it is welcomed none the less.

Much more to come...

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content