.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just Another Day in the Life

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

Just another day spent dwelling on the past,
When all I need is to move on yet again.
Not so long ago, my life used to be a blast!
What turned me into an old woman with a pen?

Just another day living a semblence of a life,
While I feel as though my true life awaits...
Do I truly need to be a mother, lover, wife?
How do I know or learn how this all relates?

Through it all, I'll find my purpose here.
Whether it be academic, professional, or not,
I will always hold each experience near...
Only love matters in the end, but I forgot.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Great poem! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content