.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

As I Dream...

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

Lost in a dream of absolute perfection, I dread greeting the sun.
I bury my head, wanting nothing more than to just drift away...
Drift away to a place, time, circumstance from which I need not run.
Try as I might, I can't replace what is lost; I can't help but join the foray.

Without the dreams, I'd be lost in my own despair and forsake all hope.
How could I go on when only confronted with the reality of my life?
As I yearn to fulfill my dreams, destiny, their essence allows my to cope.
For it is this vision that allows me to endure and persevere any strife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content