.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sun, Sand, and Life

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

As I lay on the beach daydreaming, I slowly fall away.
Fall into a fantasy world of sun, sand, and water...
All I need is a hammock, margarita, and sunglasses.
Oh, and I don't know, maybe a good book or two or three.

As I slowly wake, and head out into the thunderous surf,
As I fall away under the waves, I float into a private new world -
A wet painting of blue, green, and yellow - newly discovered,
A new world full of interesting, silent, and wonderous life.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

Thanks for the feedback!

Glad you enjoy it. Most of my poetry is short. I need to start writing short stories again.

More later...

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content