.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Save Me From Myself

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

I dream, wish, hope, and fear for nothing.
Doesn't matter what happens in my life.
Nothing matters without you in my arms.
My empty arms say it all - a life wasted.

What I create will surely die with me.
And be swept up in a wave of hell fire.
You won't be here to keep it alive and well.
How will anyone know that I ever existed?

10 years after my untimely death, nothing.
No one will remember that I was once here.
Someone who loved and was loved deeply.
Someone who risked it all for naught.

But, there is hope in hanging on to a dream.
And not giving in to the whims of the Earth.
My very soul has loved you always and forever.
And that will and should count for something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content