.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Frustrated and Confused

Right now, I am a bit unsure as to where to go with this blog. While I would like to update every day, I don't want to force material. I think I am just going to give a quick update similar to this if I don't feel like writing.

By the way, I apologize for not updating in quite some time. The more I put it off, the more overwhelming it became. I'm going to start fresh tomorrow and try out my new system.

Thanks for your patience readers! Good art takes time.

More later...

Lindsey

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content