.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Life Lessons

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

Waiting once again for life to begin, I must learn patience.
Patience in all that I do, seek, and plan for the day.
Patience with myself and others on which I rely.
Patience in creating the life I crave so desperately.

Waiting once again for life to begin, I must learn discipline.
Discipline in all I do - home, work, and relationships.
Discipline in organizing my day and achieving all I can.
Discipline in my writing and of my body as well.

Waiting once again for life to begin, I must learn compassion.
Compassion for anyone less fortunate than I.
Compassion for those whose talents go undeveloped.
Compassion for all who work for years to accomplish their dream.

All I can hope and pray for is the wisdom and strength to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content