.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Great Advice for Any Writer!

I happened to meet this woman on LJ - xjenavivex

xjenavivex: links
xjenavivex: Reference Book List
xjenavivex: book recommendations
xjenavivex: tips
xjenavivex: tips 2
xjenavivex: tips 3
xjenavivex: tips 4

xjenavivex: Recommended LJ Authors

We've chatted quite a bit - and it is my intention to use a lot of her research in order to create a writing page on my own webstie (I already have her permission). While I'm primarily doing it for my own reference (and I hope to add to it), I would like to leave it there for others to follow as well.

More later.

Lindsey
_______________________________________________
PS - Julie - Take note!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content