.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writings of a Misguided Blonde

A collection of poetry, prose, essays, short stories, etc...

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Dreamer's Dream

DE, an online diary community. Free web-based online diaries. - View Diary

Silently wondering when life will return to normal.
I can't seem to concentrate on what's truly important.
Creating a true life for myself and my loved ones.
Waiting for a wonderful opportunity to fall in my lap.

Impatient to make all of our dreams come true.
I can't help but wonder if things will come together.
Until then, all I can do is plug away in earnest.
Keep trying and keep my head up high - and maybe...

Just maybe I will be able to fulfill my heart's desire.
With you always lovingly by my side, always supportive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Check out my published content! Join Associated Content